The BASIS TAC mounting rail with 34 mm rings is required for mounting the target optics with a 34 mm center tube diameter. The rings included in the scope of delivery have an overall height of 8 mm. The basic body of the mounting rail BASIS TAC is made of one piece.
The mounting rail offers the following highlights:
- large surface area mounting trays for perfect fit and exceptionally strong hold of the optics
- 6 interfaces front and rear for central or lateral attachments
- integrated groove for view of the height adjustment scale in the stop
- extremely slim design for view of scale of lateral adjustment in stop
How does the DENTLER mounting system work?
All target optics from Professor Optiken are optionally available with the DENTLER mounting system. The two-part system consists of a BASE basic rail for the weapon and a BASE mounting rail for the respective optics. The two-part system connects target optics and weapon safely and with 100% reproducibility. Once set, the mounting rail always locks with the same torque and backlash-free on the basic rail. A further advantage of the mounting system is that several aiming optics can be used easily and safely on the weapon. With the BASIC VARIO base rail, different aiming optics can also be mounted on different weapons.
included in the scope of delivery:
- mounting rail BASIS TAC - 34 mm ring with rings (height 8 mm)
- instructions for use
|Product weight:||0,25 Kg|