The AA nickel metal hydride battery from Professor Optiken is used in game cameras, torches and other devices around and for hunting. The battery has a voltage of 1.2 volts and a capacity of 1,300 mAh. The diameter of the battery is 14.5 mm and the length is about 50.5 mm. To protect against deep discharge, short circuit and overcharge, the battery is equipped with PCB protection electronics.
Note on use
Our nickel-metal hydride batteries with 1.2 volts have a maximum charging voltage of 1.42 volts. Please note that not all chargers are suitable for charging this battery, so we recommend using our chargers. The battery should also not be discharged below 1.0 volt. A prolonged deep discharge will cause permanent damage to the battery, which can lead to a defect. Please observe all safety and disposal instructions for our rechargeable batteries!
included in delivery;
- 4x Mignon AA nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries.
- Please keep the rechargeable batteries away from children, water and fire!
- Do not expose to direct sunlight!
- Do not expose the batteries to extreme temperatures: no sub-zero temperatures or temperatures above 30°C.
- Do not store together with explosives, flammable gases or other highly flammable materials!
- Please remove the foil (not present on individual batteries) before using the batteries!
|Product weight:||0,09 Kg|